ACT Informatics provide a range of consultancy services to help
clients improve their performance.
Past projects related to the rail industry include:
- Equipment reliability analysis
- Analytical techniques training
- Timetable analysis
- Performance Analysis
- Rules of the plan / route assessment
- Analysis of the impact of performance improvement measures
These services assist our clients by ensuring that all information
is exploited and used effectively.
Other projects include:
Financial and performance model analysis and bespoke software
ACT Informatics have experience in developing systems for
- Real-time complex event management
- Internet applications
- Decision support
- Executive Information Systems
Using the following technologies:
- Object orientated technologies using Java and .net framework
- Mobile technologies
- Domain specific languages
- Message queuing
- Functional technologies including rules engines
- Oracle / MySQL databases
- Complex event management solutions
We would be pleased to discuss any requirements.
ACT informatics also process information for supply to other
We would be pleased to discuss any requirements in relation
to our consultancy services.